|Celebrate the past while protecting your vehicle for the future. Classic car insurance is critically important in protecting your latest investment. Whether you purchase a muscle car or an antique vehicle, you must be insured.|
When insuring a classic car, you must consider how you will be using the vehicle:
Since classic and antique vehicles are so diverse, your insurance coverage will be specific to your vehicle. There are many considerations that you and Britton Gallagher will discuss while creating a policy to suit your classic car.
- Will you only drive the vehicle to car shows or in a few parades? If so, your policy should be limited to those circumstances.
- Are you going to use your antique vehicle to go to the grocery store, hit the beach or visit a relative? Then your policy should reflect this kind of use.
- How many miles do you intend to drive each year?
A typical classic car insurance policy includes the following:
Policies can either stand-alone or be coupled with the policy for your daily-use autos. Britton Gallagher can help you determine what is right for your needs.
- Agreed value coverage—pays for the car’s full-insured value with no depreciation in the event of a total loss, less your deductible.
- Inflation guard—to compensate for inflation and appreciation, the policy increases the vehicle’s value quarterly.
- Spare parts coverage
- Flexible usage—limits on mileage ranging from 2,500 to 5,000 miles annually. Not limited to parades.